Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More Links

I've been meaning to do this for a while now; Gigi Louis and Ann Steeves(Gorgeous Things)both have started Blogs, and they jointly, along with Georgene, Mary Beth, Els and Phyllis, have put together a team blog called 'The Sewing Divas' (don't you love that!) and I finally remembered to put the links on the sidebar. And I edited down that ugly 'Creative Sewing Ring' thing...really, you only need to be able to get to the list (click on the logo) or to the next or previous blog. All the other stuff is kinda superfluous....I noticed one of the other ring members had edited her ring link, so I guess it's ok. Anyway, it should look a little neater.

Oh, in case you didn't see the review at PR, I finished and reviewed the Simplicity Gauchos over the weekend. With any luck, I'll get my Daphne pants done today, too. Those are looking very nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)