Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Somebody Stop the Clock....

I commented to one of the set builders last night that, if this were last week, I'd consider myself to be in pretty good shape regarding the costumes. Unfortunately, it's not last week and I'm feeling rather behind. I got all the trim on the Belle skirt last night...omigosh, the fabric/lace combo is wonderfully Christmassy...but the skirt still isn't finished. I did manage to get the patterns for the bodices altered while I sat at home with ailing DD, so that was good, but her fever came back up last night so she will not be going to school today either. Somehow today I must get the skirt finished and bodice muslins cut and basted up so I can try them on the girls.

The show opens a week from tomorrow. I am taking deep breaths and praying a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)